[China Instrument Network Instrumentation Enterprise] Recently, Siemens signed a cooperation agreement with the Chinese government and enterprises to further cooperate and tap the potential of digitalization to provide support for China's industrial upgrading and transformation.
â€œDigitalization and innovation are the key to Chinaâ€™s economic development. Siemens is very willing to give full play to our leading advantages in industrial digitalization and fully tap the enormous potential of Chinaâ€™s economic development to serve China.â€ Joe Kaeser, President and CEO of Siemens AG â€) said, â€œWith the signing of the cooperation agreement, we are facing the digital era and taking Siemensâ€™ commitment to China for more than 145 years to a new height.â€
Siemens and the National Development and Reform Commission of China have further signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the field of digital technology innovation and application under the existing cooperation framework. Siemens will respond to the "Made in China 2025" strategy and the "Internet Plus" initiative and actively share "digital enterprise" technologies and solutions with China to support China's industrial transformation and upgrading. Siemens will also focus on investing more in R&D and talent development in China's digital manufacturing sector, while working with Chinese partners to promote innovation and development, and participate in national and local innovation projects.
One of the key areas of cooperation between the two parties is the in-depth exploration of the application of MindSphere, Siemens' cloud-based open IoT operating system, in urban management and power grids. In addition, Siemens also signed a strategic cooperation agreement with China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, and both parties will strengthen cooperation in the industrial Internet and smart manufacturing.
The cooperation between Siemens and China can be traced back to 1872, when Siemens provided China with the first pointer telegraph. In October 1985, Siemens signed a comprehensive memorandum of cooperation with the then Ministry of Machinery Industry of the People's Republic of China to jointly promote the development of machinery, electrical engineering and electronics industry. This is the first similar cooperation agreement signed by China after the reform and opening up. Siemens and the NDRC renewed this cooperation memorandum in 2011 and 2016 respectively.
(Original title: Siemens and China cooperate in digitalization)
(1) The bag opening station has a simple structure and is easy to operate;
(2) The flapping mechanism crushes the agglomeration during the opening process to ensure the smooth operation of the next step;
(3) Improve production efficiency and reduce labor intensity;
(4) Equipped with a dust removal interface, installation of dust removal device can avoid flying dust, improve the working environment, reduce production costs;
(5) open bag, beat, compact structure, easy to operate;
(6) It can be directly connected with hoppers, reactors and other equipment;
(7) Pneumatic or electric control can be provided to achieve remote monitoring;
(8) Applicable working conditions: General materials and large bags of materials with poor liquidity, easy to absorb moisture, and agglomerate materials.
Tons of bag unpacking equipment is widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, dye, medicine, food, electronics, paper, building materials, electricity, environmental protection, metallurgy and other production areas, can be on any material bag (such as plastic and plastic additives, mixed Agents, sewage treatment clarifiers, cement and other dry powders, granule materials, powder mixture, sheet materials, automatic unpacking unloading operations